Job Mail RSS feed | Knysna
One of our most prestigious hotels situated in Knysna is seeking someone energetic and organised who thrives in a friendly atmosphere, with a well-established team, and loyal customer base. If you think you can motivate and manage a restaurant team to deliver excellent food and impeccable customer service then we want to hear from you!
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Culinary or Catering Certificate / Hotel School diploma is advantageous
· Previous experience in the same or similar position in a 4/5 star hotel
· Familiar with all duties and procedures in a restaurant Environment
· MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
· Opera experience is advantageous
· Reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfil obligations
· Admin Orientated
· Able to Manage and Control all systems and procedures
· Excellent management techniques
· Attention to detail
· Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
· Ability to multitask
· Show initiative by taking control of task
· Excellent communication skills
· Friendly and service orientated
Tasks (include but not limited to):
· Ensure service levels are maintained and sustained
· Ensure quality and concepts are implemented and maintained
· Ensure stock control system is in place
· Operate and present according to the guidelines of the Food and Beverage Custodian
· Producing management reports as required
· Be familiar with guest staying at the hotel
· Upsell F&B, accommodation and tourism services
· Inform guests of current specials
· Schedule staff hours and assign duties for staff.
· Establish standards for personnel performance and customer service.
· Maintain dress code standards
· Conduct performance appraisals
· Implementation of the SOP’s.
· Progressive discipline in conjunction with HR
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to email@example.com
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed | Knysna