Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng
6 Month Contract Position for Technical Sales Representative / Driller to do a cross section of roles therefore ideally a Driller with excellent sales skills
- Selling the drilling optimisation solution to drilling companies
- Will need to understand how drillers make money and how we can increase their profit i.e. make them produce more meters
- Can easliy talk to Senior Managers in the drilling companies and also interact with resource companies
- Will have to do presentations and in some cases detailed calculations to ge the solution accepted
- Understand the technology and what works best for any particular site
- Implement the technology on site (Service Representative)
- The drilling crew will be key to the success of any implementation/rental/success of the product and this role will need to sell the technology to the person on site
- If the driller can fully understand the product and get the best our of the technology, then we will have long term rentals and this is key for sourcing the right candidate
- We need someone who is prepared to spend time on the rig training the drilling crews/supervisors to get the optimal productivity
- Will require a person who has a in depth understanding of the drilling process which can only be gained from extensive time on the rig. They need to be able to talk the “language”
- At the moment we are being selective on where we trial the tools and are only working on sites with relatively good ground, in future we will target all sites so this role will become more difficult with the change in drilling conditions
- Training of the drilling crews will be the key here so not only someone who is a good driller but someone who can/and wants to pass on the knowledge
- Set up the test site and assist with logistics
- Safe and efficient operation of all drilling and related equipment
- Accurate data capture of the various technologies that will be tested as agreed with our design engineering team
- Carry out routine maintenance of site equipment
- In conjunction with the design engineering team help develop Safe Operating Procedures
- Liaise with the engineering team to help resolve technical issues
- Assist with teaching potential clients how to efficiently operate the various technologies being developed.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng