Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng
Technical Sales Representative – Pumps and Valves
- 5 to 10 years minimum experience in a high pressure, high pace external sales role.
- Experienced in end user selling as well as distributor selling. (The role will be mainly end user focussed selling – 75%)
- Experience selling to the industrial market: Food, Plastics, woodwork, medical, automotive, packaging, Oil and Gas, waste water.
- Used to setting up and completing 30 calls per week. 50% at new customer and 50% at existing customers
- Experience selling an international brand and working for an international OEM in South Africa is beneficial.
- Experience in Service sales of either Pumps, compressors, Valves or other Industrial equipment.
- Experience doing customer presentations on PowerPoint to groups of senior customers/engineers etc.
- Identifying new prospects and cold calling on potential customers of pumps, valves and systems.
- Setting and chasing ambitious sales targets.
- Calling on existing customers and maintaining relationships and growing the business with these customers.
- Submitting technical tenders on project opportunities.
- Generate service and repair sales for the workshop.
- Develop relationships with the key role players– i.e. Consultants, Contractors, Distributors and End users
- Ensure regular customer visitation, making sure budgets are achieved, Projects /Quotes followed up, ensuring overall service delivery to the various customers
- Drive positive customer service through appropriate attitude and action.
- Complete the required reports on time (weekly and monthly)
- Develop and implement strategies with the sales team.
- On-site problem solving and product maintenance and repairs.
- Expand the product and service offering within the various segments.
- Assist with training of customers and colleagues.
- Regular presentations to customers
- Attendance and assisting at trade shows / exhibitions
- Travel regionally within a 150 km radius of Johannesburg and sometimes further if the need arises.
- This is an external position with extensive customer face time expected. There should not be more than a day a week as office admin time.
- Achieve sales growth of minimum 20% per annum.
- Work in all sectors of the market (petrochemical, health, food processing, beverage, automotive, plastics, paper, wood etc.)
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng