Job Mail RSS feed
Reputable Recruitment Company based in the Northern Suburbs is looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join their team.
We are looking for a highly independent, energetic, self motivated individual who has experience in the full 360 function. We are looking for someone that has a proven sales record of billings, great communicator, presentable and can-do attitude!
Commission only position – a Specialist in their Field, Master of their Craft has a great opportunity to earn good money from their Commission earnings.
Do you back yourself? We want to back you as well. Don’t delay make contact Today!
- Hunt for new business
- Manage existing clients
- Interview candidates through various portals as well as Digital
- Screen and Network / head hunt
- Short list candidates
- Liaise with clients
- Risk assessment checks
- References to be done
- All other duties relating to a Full function Recruitment Consultant
- 5 years + Recruitment experience
- Proven record of billings / Sales
- Experience with working on a CRM System (Placement Partner advantageous)
- Great communication Skills
- Relationship builder
- Own transport and valid licence
- Professional offices in Northern Suburbs
- Administrative support
- Desk with phone
In order to apply we require the following, updated CV with all information including reasons for leaving and a motivation letter.
Don’t delay – apply on our website at www.statusstaffing.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed