Job Mail RSS feed
This global manufacturing concern is currently looking for a Quality Systems Specialist to ensure quality systems are in adherence with local and international standards and accrediting bodies.
Essential Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bachelors or Higher Degree in Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Manufacturing industry.
- Strong experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Highly knowledgeable in safety legislation and compliance.
- Experience in Pest Management,
- Previous experience successfully maintaining BRC, AIB, ISO17025 accreditation.
- High levels of comfort in managing internal and external audits.
- Manage Quality Management Systems adhering to local and international standards, including GMP, HACCP, AIB, BRC, Halaal, ISO 17025.
- Support all audits, including leading/organising monthly/annual audit.
- Analyse trends and report monthly on Quality & Safety KPIs.
- Perform HACCP reviews, including CCPs validation & verification.
- Advise on Quality/ Safety compliance for new product upscale, new raw material & second source up scale.
- Oversee Pest Management Program.
- Manage Traceability & Product Recall.
- Support customer requests including questionnaire & technical data.
- Manage document control system.
- Investigate customer complaints and provide follow up corrective /preventive action.
- Establish and maintain quality & safety trend analysis and the non-conforming database.
- Organize annual HACCP management annual review.
- IT skills – Excel, Word, SAP (strong advantage).
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, ability to work in cross functional teams.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed