Job Mail RSS feed
This proudly South African company, a provider of complementary pharmaceutical products seeks a suitably experienced Pharmacist, based at their Head Office in Johannesburg. This role reports to the Managing Director and provides significant growth and development potential.
If you are ambitious, dynamic and are wanting to expand your experience in multiple facets of manufacturing, despatch and production pharmacy, then this just might be your next career step.
Start Date: January 2021
Operational requirements of the role:
- Manage 1 staff member who assists with collecting and delivering raw materials and finished product.
- Scope for playing an increasing support role with the KZN Based SA distributor on the Regulatory side.
- Order raw materials and actives from suppliers and planning for adequate inventories.
- Assist with production planning.
- Check and prepare export documentation and shipping documentation, invoicing.
- Arrange collection of shipments for export, labelling drums in accordance with regulations.
- Ensure Certificates of Origin for Customs purposes.
- Arrange collection and shipping of orders.
- Receive orders from customers (SA and export).
- Plan and place orders with contract manufacturers.
- Deal with bank documentation on inward funds received.
- Deal with Regulatory aspects in export markets (USA) as well as SA.
- Assist Marketing teams of distributors with research publications and other support, including Regulatory and technical documents.
- Assist distributors with Regulatory requirements around label wording and marketing material (SA) to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Communicate with customers on enquiries and orders.
- Check and approve invoices and manufacturing documentation from contract manufacturers.
- Conduct annual product quality reviews.
- Ensure adherence to targets, as part of an efficient supply chain.
- Assist in ensuring continuous oversight of manufacturing processes.
- Assist in maintaining a state of inspection readiness.
- Minimum B.Pharm. qualification.
- Must be registered with SAPC.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or production environment.
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP principles.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, SAP, etc.).
- Basic understanding of complementary medicine.
- Understanding and experience within a regulatory environment.
- Experience within a Manufacturing and Production environment would be advantageous.
- Experience with regards to the dispatching and shipping of pharmaceutical products and the regulatory requirements hereof.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Methodical and meticulous
- Driven and takes pride in their work.
- Fast learner and sussed.
- Fast learner, intelligent.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed