Job Mail RSS feed | Cape Town
Our client, a well-known transport and logistics company, is looking for Public Relations / Marketing Manager to join their team in the Northern Suburbs.
Marketing experience in a transport / logistics environment will be advantageous.
Overall Role Function:
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager manages the group and subsidiary companies’ brand management internally as well as externally.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for company events and managing company cell phone accounts.
Account Management – Cell Phones:
- Relationship management with service provider(s).
- Manage costs, packages, and other functions for all lines within the group.
- Stock management.
- Managing group cellphone policy.
Project Team Stream Lead:
- Managing training within specific project.
- Monitoring progress within project.
- Develop training plan for project.
- Reporting of progress to project team.
Marketing and Events Management:
- Supplier management.
- Group communications regarding events.
- Internal group communications, including shout-outs and newsletters.
- Manage end to end external marketing brand, including business cards, stationery designs, signage, and printing.
- Managing and coordinating all social events, functions, and conferences.
Group Uniforms Manager:
- Manage, co-ordinate and facilitate end to end process of group uniforms and active apparel.
- Annual benchmarking to procure supplier.
- Align with holding company and BU’s about their annual procurement / volumes.
- Update / establish BU’s catalogues, order templates and other required documentation.
- Quality control.
- Negotiate costs / discounts and on time delivery processes.
- Manage suppliers.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Computer literacy (MS Office and Outlook).
- Advanced studies (Tertiary Diploma / Degree).
- Minimum of 5 years’ industry related experience.
- Management experience.
- Marketing experience in a transport / logistics environment will be advantageous.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work well with a team and under pressure.
- Must be diligent and time competent in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be client service focused (internal clients / staff).
- Must be honest, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Be willing to work flexible hours.
Location: Northern Suburbs area.
Salary offered: R20 000 – R25 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to be considered for this position if you meet all the requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you do not receive any feedback within 4 weeks.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed | Cape Town