Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng
Hair Stylist. Great Comm OTE Sturcture. JHB South.
Dynamic Salon seeks qual Hair Stylist with strong exp in cutting, styling + treatments of all hair types for both males & females. Related tert qual + existing client base will secure. Call Candace 071-718-6695/011 681-6831 or email a detailed CV with full duties listed and reasons for leaving listed to email@example.com
Rneg – Above average commission structure
Our client a dynamic salon based in the south of Johannesburg is looking for creative candidates with an eye for design to create flawless male and female haircuts and hairstyles using basic and advanced hair care products like treatments and masks. Your duties will include consulting clients on hair styling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods. Additionally, Hair Stylists need to be expert “people persons” to attract and retain long term customers. This requires good interpersonal and conversational skills. If you have an existing client base, experience cutting and styling all hair types both short and long and are up-to-date with styling trends, we’d like to meet you.
REQUIREMENTS: The suitable applicant is required to meet the following:
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Proven experience working as a Hairstlist
- Certification in Hairdressing essential
- In-depth knowledge of A wide pallet of styling, hair treatment and coloring techniques
- Knowledge of hairstyling trends
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers and blow-dryers
- Own client base will secure
Behavioural skills required:
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time coupled with physical stamina
- Detail-orientated and patient
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Creative mind-set and a good eye for design
- Exceptional customer service skills
DUTIES: the ideal applicant will be required to perform the following duties and should display the below listed
KPA’s in their CV’s and during the interview.
- Welcoming customers and identifying their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Recommending hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, coloring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly
- Ensuring that Hair supplies are adequately stocked
Applicants who meet the above listed requirements are expected to email a comprehensive CV which provides a detailed description of the duties and reasons for leaving listed. Additional information required to complete your application includes:
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copies of relevant tertiary qualifications
- Copy of Driver’s license
- Copy of last pay slip
- Copy of ID
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
COMMENTS: When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements.
Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please complete full online application by applying online or e-mail a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the reference number of the job.
For more information call Candace on 011 681-6831 /071-718-6695
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed | Gauteng