Job Mail RSS feed
A Process Safety Engineer position has become available in the Manufacturing department of this Global organisation. The purpose of the job is to manage all process engineering, process safety management and assigned Capex projects for the manufacturing facility to ensure statutory, legal and corporate compliance and ensure products are manufactured to meet corporate and customer requirements.
- B.Sc Chemical Engineering minimum.
- 5 to 10 years process safety experience in a high paced chemical manufacturing environment, preferably in a batch processing reaction chemistry environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve process engineering performance as well as process safety.
- Pioneer continuous improvement and project management initiatives.
- Maintain and improve SHERQ manufacturing performance.
- Process safety initiatives supported at group level.
- Effective management of Capex projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- In-depth understanding of manufacturing plant structure.
- Fully informed and knowledgeable re: system safety and hazard identification and risk analysis process (HIRA).
- Skilled in risk assessment and general problem-solving, using data analytics and root cause failure analysis techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of manufacturing processes, process safety, policies, procedures, OHS Act and other relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of DCS configuration.
- Advanced knowledge of related chemistries and chemical manufacturing technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering and engineering design principles.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to lead projects with advanced and proved strong management skills.
- Innovative and resourceful?
- Good under pressure?
- A problem solver?
- A strong decision maker?
- A team player?
- Able to communicate at all levels?
Great career growth prospects on offer. Your strong business acumen skills the key!
Please note, if you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Some posts has the contact information included with other instructions. All applicants are urged to read the instructions carefully. We will list similar jobs at the bottom of each job, so feel free to scroll down and continue your search.
We do not accept any job applications and merely offer the service of daily jobs being mined and displayed on our job portal. Each job post has a link to take you directly to the original post to apply on their website or the original original website where the post came from.Apply on Jobmail.
Job Mail RSS feed